cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fully Qualified Domain Name not coming in WSDL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Team ,

I am getting one issue while generating the WSDL in non prod instance , I am only getting the short name in the WSDL location instead of FQDN name

Display wsdl.jpg

I have applied all the steps mentioned in Note - 1583506

Call transaction SXMB_IFR

Logon to the System Landscape Directory (SLD)

Go to CIM Instances

(Subset:) Landscape Description -> (Class:) XI Adapter Framework

Associations

(Associated Instance) SOAP of af.<sid>.<host>

Properties

Enter the FQDN in the URL and SecureURL fields

and 804124

(1) For the Adapter Engine, the approach is different: Change the properties

• "SLD.selfregistration.httpPort"
  • "SLD.selfregistration.httpsPort"
  • "SLD.selfregistration.hostName"

of the J2EE service "SAP XI AF CPA Cache" (6.40, 7.0) or "XPI Service: CPA Cache" (7.1 and higher). Enter the fully qualified host name under which the Adapter Engine can be reached from all relevant network domains. Do this in the Visual Administrator of the J2EE Engine (6.40, 7.0) or NetWeaver Administrator (7.1 and higher). Then restart the applications "com.sap.aii.af.cpa.app" and "com.sap aii.af.app", or restart the complete J2EE engine. This triggers a new Adapter Engine self-registration.

(2) Go in the Integration Server (IS) to transaction "SXI_CACHE -> Goto -> Adapter-Engine-Cache" and delete the old Adapter Engine cache entries. After that the cache is refreshed from SLD as soon as a new message in sent to the respective Adapter Engine. If the SLD is not available the Central Adapter Engine URL is taken from the Exchange Profile.

Check:
After restart, navigate in SLD through "Content Maintenance -> XI Adapter Framework" (6.40, 7.0) or "CIM Instances -> XI Adapter Framework" (7.1 and higher) to your Adapter Engine.  As part of the "associated instances" you find e.g. at "XI  Adapter Service XIRA -> Associated Instances -> Port for XIRA of af.<SID>.<hostname>" the new URL with the fully qualified host name.

I am still getting the short name in the WSDL , can anyone please provide any pointer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184720
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you restart the complete system or any particular service? Please restart the system and i assume you are generating the wsdl from sender agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hareesh ,

We have restart the SLD system and complete server and yes I am generating the WSDL with the sender agreement .