Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELIVERY05_Inbound delivery creation via idoc

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

my requirement is to skip DCI flag check (on PO) while creating inbound delivery via idoc.

1. is there a way we can achieve through config ?

2. if no option via config, is there a FM, or Exit to achieve this?

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its confusing to me how your delivery complete indicator is getting set before the inbound delivery is created.

Is your requirement truthfully to skip the delivery complete indicator check in the PO while creating inbound delivery?

Just wondering why deactivating the check itself is the solution rather then making sure the flag is only set when you want it set.

Perhaps you could give a brief description of your process flow?

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

under delivery tolerance is 1% in PO. 

PO qnty 100 EA, GR wrt PO performed for 99 ea, then DCI flag would be set.

so i cant create delivery for 100 ea (can be done for 99ea), well, i will be goods receiving the balance 1 unit later.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

still your query is not clear please rephrase it and mention in simple term what is ur expectation

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

in std, while creating inbound delivery (via idoc or manual transaction), it checks DCI flag on PO, requirement is to bypass DCI flag check.

Pls let me know if any qtns.

Former Member
0 Kudos

So you want to create a second inbound  (two separate inbound deliveries against the same PO line item) after the first inbound delivery is processed for less then the full qty in the PO setting the DCI?

former_member1245242
Contributor
0 Kudos

when you try creating an inbound delivery, it will not allow to create if DCI flag is checked in PO.

i want to know the possible methods to bypass the DCI check & continue to create Inbound delivery.