Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC AC v10 UAR Request Generation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

System: GRC AC v10 SP14

I have gone through all the steps per the Guide for UAR Request generation: BRM setup and background sync jobs (in order), ARQ setup, UAR config, Admin Review Required, UAR WF setup (Save and Activation), Coordinators assigned, checked the SLA setup.

I ran the background job "Generates data for access request UAR review" for a test UAR. It stated that one UAR request was to be created: 37 users, 37 role assignments and completed successfully.

I checked the Admin Review, but nothing was there. It is my understanding that only UAR Requests with issues will show up there. Is that correct?

I then ran the background job for the start of the UAR WF "Update Workflow for UAR request", and it completed successfully. However, no UAR Request was generated. I have searched by every method I know, including the NWBC reports, REQ Search, Tables, and the SAP WF diagnostics tcodes. But no UAR Request. There is nothing in SLG1 logs to explain.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

-john

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

i guess you mean, you have clicked on 'Review Requests', for performing Admin review. check for auth. available as per required for the link 'Review Requests'. This can be checked in table GRFNVC_ITEMAUTH

However, if you wanr UAR workflow to be generated, anyhow, then you can disable 'Admin Review', and check if WF requests are getting generated. In this case, review request is not required 

Regards

Plaban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plaban,

Table GRFNVC_ITEMAUTH does not exist in my system. Any ideas?

Ran ST01 and no auth issues.

-john

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plaban,

I changed the config on the "Admin Review Req" and reran the background job and still no UAR requests.

I am running against one connector for one role.

SLG1 and ST22 show no issues.

-john

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear John,

strange issue - did you check the logfiles in SLG1 or ST22? Do you have any issue with authorization or does it dump?

Very important is that the repository sync and the role usage sync job ran successfully for the connector your are creating the UAR requests for.

Also try just for 1 connector and 1 user to check if it runs.

Keep us posted.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alessandro,

See my reply to Plaban below.

All background jobs show successful.

-john