cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attribute, Analytics, Calculation View Usage Statistics

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I need some help. I am coming from BW, where a nice usage statistics exists. This statistics gives me an overview of who, when and even how used a query. This has to be activated of course.

I am looking for something similar in HANA.

Example: I did build several models starting with Attribute views and working up to Calculation view, which is then consumed by a reporting tool (Lumira in this case). Now I would like to know how often (if at all) are my Calc views used / called.
Is there anything like this available please? I found a lot of system tables (memory, resource_utilization, service_components, heap,…) but none does includes the information I am looking for.

Thanks for any hints
Martin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MartinMaruskin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

although I do not have real HANA system experience I would say following. There is a component of HANA called Statistics Service.

It collects resource usage from all components of SAP HANA DB. So I guess information you require can he found there. To use it you need to run statistics server as separate HANA process or statistics service. For all the details on configuration refer to SAP HANA Administration Guide - The Statistics Service [page 132].

cheers

m./

Answers (0)