Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personas 2.0 - Radiobutton Group

former_member188001
Active Participant
0 Kudos

All,

Please let me know if we can achieve the following functionality in Personas. If yes, any help would be highly appreciated. Please see the following screen shots for the scenario.

These are the ones that we are easily able to achieve on screen using LOOP AT SCREEN.

Scenario - 1

Scenario - 2

Regards,

Salil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

If you have SP3 installed, then you can do most of this, with the exception of moving the radio buttons themselves. In other words, it is possible to hide the selection fields belonging to the radio button which is not selected but the area will be blank instead of the "Cancel Subscription" block moving up right underneath the "Change status to on hold" radio button.

former_member188001
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. I will check it out and try.

Also, by any change do you know if we can populate some values based on the radio button selection done. eg. in the following screen shot i would like to populate Sales Office and few other fields automatically based on the radio button being selected. More like On-Select event.

Thanks,

Salil

tamas_hoznek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Yes. With SP3, radio buttons do have an OnValueChanged property which allows kicking off a script if the radio button is selected or de-selected.

former_member188001
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Tamas.

Unfortunately we are on SP2. I will check with our Basis team.

Answers (0)