cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Organization Objects-Transport through RHMOVE30...Do i need to run RHINTE reports.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have successfully  generated & transferred the Organization Structure with relationship to QA system.

Although i have done it befor justwanted to confirm do i need to run RHINTE reports for the relationship maintainance.

I have checked the tables all entries are present in the system

But as i recall i have to run RHINTE reports.

Please guide me on this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Had to run RHINTE as position issues came up..

Thanks.

former_member223824
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

It did not provide much information so i posted this....

Any .guide on this.

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even though it is not provided much information, As a consultant we can easily find out by taking two to 3 test cases create them in Development with enabling PLOGI ORGA switch then utilize the report RHMOVE30 and transport them to Quality server for testing and check the PA tables whether they are available or not, if available yes it is updating the tables then no point of running all RHINTE reports where it is necessary you can execute them else run RHINTE reports.

This gives you a lot of information than others.

Since this is the option to explore the system, repeat the same process for twice and trice(Create, Deleteand Change) you will get an idea.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through documntation of RHMOVE30 you will get an idea.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Running the report will help you to integrate between OM and PA. So at the time of hiring, based on the position, it will get successfully hired.

Thanks'

Gautam