cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax condition type is populated twice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying to create a service contract where Service tax (ZSER) is populated twice, one with 14% and the other with 12%.

ZSER with 12% is activated whose validity is changed from 31.12.999 to 31.05.2015 by using VK12 and

ZSER with 14% validity is from 01.06.2015 to 31.12.9999

Only ZSER with 14% should get populated and activated in the contract which I am creating, How?

Please help me.

Regards

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member186940
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

check if exclusion indicator is ticked in access sequence of condition type. If access is made for 2 tables system will pop up condition type twice as well.

regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amol,

There is only one table in access sequence i.e., 913 (country/Jr.code) and exclusive is uncheck.

Regards

Rakesh

deep_khanra
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

Can you please update the screenshot of analysis in condtion tab?

Thanks,

Deep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deep,

As mentioned earlier, for time being i have deleted one ZSER condition type in all sales documents (for which 14% determined) and invoiced it. Now i dont  have a document with two ZSER condition types determined with 14%.

I am sharing screen shots of earlier document where you can see ZSER condition type determined twice, one with 0% and the other with 12%.

Please find the screen shot below

[ Now in place of ZSER - 0%

ZSER - 12%

i am getting      ZSER - 14%

ZSER - 14% ]

Please let me know if you have any solutoin for this.

Regards

Rakesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for all your inputs, now i am getting 14% tax activated.

but still ZSER condition type is populated twice in contract document.

Regards

Rakesh

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Rakesh,

Can you update your pricing in conditions tab and check whether the ZSER condition is coming twice.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hegal K Charles,

I did updated pricing in conditions tab, it is coming twice. For time being

i have deleted one ZSER condition type in all sales documents and invoiced it now

i have to see that only one ZSER condition type should get determined or one ZSER should get 14% and the other 0%.

Help me in solving this.

Regards

Rakesh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to foreclose the validity of any condition type, the same should be changed only via VK11 and not VK12.  So foreclose via VK11 and retry to create a new Service Contract.  The other option would be input the Service Rendered date as prior to 31st May in the service contract.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

In Test server when i am trying to create a contract with todays date, ZSER (service tax) is determined with both 14% and 12%. 12% is activated which is valid till 31st may only.

Now as per your suggestion i have again closed the validity of ZSER condition type with 12% ( 01.06.2006 to 31.05.2015 ) by using VK11 and created a contract but still i am facing the same issue.

I want 14% tax to be activated in contract.What can i do?

Regards

Rakesh

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you try this option? In your test system, instead of using VK12 to change the valid to date to 31.05.2015, use VK11 to create a new record, for 14%, with valid from date as 01.06.2015 to valid to date as 31.12.9999, and test the results?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram,

As per your suggestion i tried doing in test system but still it is taking 12% only, what else

can i do?

Please suggest.

Regards

Rakesh

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide the screenshot?

Thanks, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

I tried pasting screen shots but i couldn't, i don't know whether i am supposed to attach files or not.

Sorry for the inconvinience.

Regards

Rakesh

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Refer my post in following link:

This will assist how to insert screenshot to the SCN Post.

Thanks, JP