cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

difference between VKM1/3 and Z_ORD_ST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All!

We use z_ord_st to report the sales orders which are blocked for credit, production and both.

If I make 2 lists, one for blocked only for credit and the other for credit and production too, I think I must see the results in VKM1.

But when I checked it, there are some sales orders, which are not in VKM1, but I can see them blocked for credit in z_ord_st.

If I copy those sales order numbers and check them in VKM3, I see, that they are blocked for credit.

Why It is happening? In my mind, I think all the sales orders which are blocked for credit must be in VKM1, but they are not.

Anybody have a solution for this?

Regards,

Zoltán

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zoltan

There can be a lot of reasons (changes in customizing, and so on). For further information, please, check the following notes (and related notes) or look for more information is SD forums. First check the SAP Note 396338 - Problems in credit management - analysis help

Other notes helpful

SAP Note 18613 - Checklist for Credit Management

SAP Note 1176872 - Composite SAP Note: Incorrect credit update, 60*

SAP Note 377165 - Update open credit values for credit management

SAP Note 100861 - Release of blocked sales orders - loop check

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Message was edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa PD: I forgot it. You were talking about a Z report. Please check if the filter criteria are proper. I am afraid your ABAPer was using fields in tables VBUK and VBUP unnaccurately.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You very much!

I'll check it!

Answers (0)