Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCN Moderator - Closing with no message

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All, Very Good afternoon.

How can I contact specific moderator who deleted My reply or My thread.I use to receive only the generic message as "Please see the Rules of Engagement for more information on why this content is rejected",

As per me if we are making wrong statement, moderator has to tell us where we went wrong so taht we will also stop doing that, but few threads are simply deleted and no information why it has been deleted.And also i am facing few issues while posting to respective thread,  system is not updating and if i go back and view again it disappears and no more.SCN shoul dnot allow moderator to close or hide any thing with out communicating to the person who psoted the thread or reply.

Could any one clarify my doubts, as i thought its best place to help and learn, but i am not seeing any positive atmosphere.

As per me threads needs to be prioritized based on criticality of user suituation and accessing all thraeds needs to be done based on a year wise and which are pending since very very long time and opened for no reason should be removed.There are few cases where person who got the solution will never close due to which many people spending their valuable time to give their possible ways to help him.Hope this is not going to bring positive atmosphere to a person who really want to help.

I expect some one should make strict rules while craeting a thread and it should make person to close with appropriate status.So that it will be very helpfull for all.Its my point of view.

Kindly help.

Regards,

Pardhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you are looking for me as I rejected a reply which was nothing more than a link, and I told this in the note to the rejection as you can see:

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

No not for you.I had that link so i just posted to share all the discussions happened in that thread.

I don`t think its a big mistake or some thing you need to remove from the discussion.

My intention is to share all the discussions  happened to previous thread, because he may be collecting good information out of that.

Thank you Jurgen.

Regards

Pardhu

moshenaveh
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please reach out to me via Email (can be found in my profile)
?

Thank you,

Moshe