cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration with SAP Converged Charging (OCS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I am working for  a vendor of Policy Enforcement Function (PCEF) which require to integrate with SAP Converged Charging (OCS) in one of our customers. My question is who should be our contact in SAP Product Management to discuss integration based on DIAMETER 3GPP Gy. Is there an interoperability team in SAP we should contact ?

Thanks,

Eyal.

Message was edited (Removed Email/Contact details from message) by: David Eastlund  

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can offer you just few basic informations since this is not my primary domain of work in Hybris Billing. SAP Hybris Billing does support Diameter standard interface through the SAP Convergent Mediation component.

SAP CC Diameter Server respects the following specifications:

- RFC 3588, which describes the Diameter base protocol

- RFC 4006, which describes Diameter credit-control applications

- 3GPP TS 32.299, which describes Diameter online charging applications (Ro interfaces)

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario

Thanks for your reply, yes I familiar with relevant standards for PCEF\OCS integration. We use them for such integration.  We are also proud to have on our team Alla Goldner one of the 3GPP Rapporteur on thus relevant standards (23.800, 23.705).

Regards,

Eyal.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

david_eastlund
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Eyal:

Sorry for the frustration.  If the issue is integration with Convergent Charging at an existing Convergent Charging customer, can you not use the support/customer contacts for the customer in question?   If the issue is a broader partnership type discussion,  let me know and I can look into contacts for you.

Cheers,
David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Thanks for your offer, yes I would like to start with general partnership discussion which will be the first step prior to technical activity which most likely will be done by the regional team of Allot and SAP.

Could you put me in contact with the relevant person for partnership discussion ?

Regards,

Eyal.

david_eastlund
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Eyal:

I sent you a direct message with my contact info. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should address this question directly to SAP.

Br,

Mario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mario

Thank you for this answer, I forgot to mention I already tried other communications channels with SAP including web forms, phone calls, chat session with 5 different attendees.. Not that productive experience so far. I hope the right person will show up.

Regards,

Eyal