Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameter extraction

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am currently working on parameter extraction  using the function module for TM-EM integration and I was wondering if we need to enhance the SAP predefined extractors for extracting information for fields such as  actual Delivery Date, actual Pickup Date, Vessel Name, Expected Arrival Date from application system so that these info are available in the search result screen of EM web UI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

arun_yesodharan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak ,

You basically need to check whether the mentioned parameters are maintained in the transaction against the "Configured fields for selection" & if they are maintained its not specific to a particular event handler.

/SAPTRX/UCCF

Secondly check in the search criteria for WebUI in /SAPTRX/UCUP the above configured field is maintained for your in selection profile details.

I hope it helps you to resolve the issue.

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

All the settings were there.In the search result the field for actual pick up and actual delivery are visible in EM web UI but when we report an event , the actual event date for pick up and delivery are not getting updated in the search result column in EM web UI.

Answers (0)