Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancing Putaway strategy in EWM

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I have this requirement to add one more parameter country of origin in putaway search strategy.Can someone guide me on how we can achieve that?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Khushboo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khushboo

Can You please elaborate some more in detail.

do you want to put as per country of origin.

Regards

Suraj

former_member804409
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

MY requirement is to putaway stock in bins as per Country of origin.I don't want to mix stock from different COO in one bin and one bin should only have stock from one COO.

regards,

khushboo

former_member193471
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to enhance the Bin Determination BADI for your requirement. Should not modify search sequence.

Regards,

Sathish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khusboo

As suggested by sathish you need to write a logic so that COO can be taken from respective document and find a bin as you are expecting, There are standard badi available and you can enhance them as you are expecting.

while determination of bin system will check COO and find the allocated bin for same. you can create z table for mapping so that user can update now and then if req.

Regards

Suraj

0 Kudos

Hi!

You can use BAdI /SCWM/EX_CORE_PTS_FILT_SORT

BR, Alex.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj ,

I implemented ''/SCWM/EX_CORE_PTS_FILT_SORT'' Badi  for the above requirement( putaway stock in bins as per Country of origin COO ) and i put a break point on this Badi .but this badi not triggering  .

please give any suggestions .

Regards,

Ramana.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi khushboo,

i just want to know that same badi can we use for adhoc movement task with COO.

Kindly confirm me

Regards

Akash