cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solman 7.1 sp12,incident management,sent to sap

Former Member

Hi , i'm configuring incident management  and i would appreciate your help with some problems when sending to sap, i alredy configured customer numbers(configuring for var scenario) , business partners(organizations) for this customer numbers , and assigned system users tu customer and s-users in many many ways, however i could not get it to work, im getting the messages :

S-User (RFC) and S-User (contact) do not belong to the same customer.

S-User 0006723285 (RFC: SAP-OSS) is not assigned to a customer.

Installation number is missing in transaction 8000000019.

Installation number is not assigned to a customer.

S-User(s) (contact: 0000000148) not assigned to a customer.

S-User (RFC) is not assigned to customer (installation).

Contact's S-User(s) not assigned to customer (installation).

Can anybody bring me some help with this? if you have screenshots or guides where theres information about this, i would be very thankfull.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ok if these are maintained, Please can you check also below

)Run transaction IB_GEN in solman and mark the system (for which you want to generate ibase) from the popup and confirm the ibase creation.

2) call transaction SM_CRM and navigate to ‘Master Data’.Choose ‘Installed Bases’

in area ‘Search’.Ensure that the Business Role ‘SOLMANPRO’ is assigned to your user.

Maintain data for IBase Component(generated in previous step) like Name, Address and sold to party involved.

Moreover, ensure that the authorizations for the S-User are:

Report an incident (formerly Create Customer Messages)

Send incidents to SAP (formerly Send Customer Messages to SAP)

Close incidents (formerly Confirm Customer Messages)

Open Service Connections

Maintain System Data

Thanks

Rishav

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Although I understood that you have configured this. But please can you cross check these

Hi,

Although I understood that you have configured this. But please can you cross check these

1. Call transaction SM30 (Maintain Table Views).

2. Enter BCOS_CUST as the

Table/View.

3. Choose Maintain.

4.Add an entry as in the screenshot below and save.

1.PNG

If you only have one SAP customer number, proceed as follows:  (Transaction AIUSER)

1. Select New Entries.

2. Enter a Solution Manager System user in the User field.

3. Specify an S-User (without S and leading zeros) in the Contact Person field.

You have to synchronize basic information about your customer number initially from SAP Service and Support Backbone into your Solution Manager.

Therefore, you start the standard Report AI_SC_GET_SAP_CUSTOMER_NUMBERS from within the IMG via Activity Maintain SAP Customer Numbers  Generate SAP Customer Numbers

The report automatically fills maintenance view V_AISAPCUSTNOS.

Finally, you already scheduled the job REFRESH_ADMIN_DATA_FROM_SUPPORT during the Basic Setup of your Solution Manager system. In result it will create all systems of the customer number that are known at SAP in the Solution Manager system landscape maintenance

Details about the installation information will be filled in the maintenance view V_AIINSNRS

Thanks

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! thanks for your answer, i appreciate it, unfortunatly ,that is what i´ve done, i have our customers in V_AISAPCUSTNOS and installations on V_AIINSNRS , but still cannot send the message to sap, i have manteined the table AISUSER also in many ways and combinations of customer numer/s-user and still no luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Dear Luis

Please attach a picture of Solman, when trying to send the request to SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mario , this is what solman shows when trying to send the message to sap:

Thanks for your help

0 Kudos

Hi Luis

In the transaction SM59 must check:

ABAP Connections

RFC

SAP_OSS

1. Connection test

2. Utilities - Test - Authorization Test

Result "Ok"

After

RFC

SM_SP_0000 Company customer number. Example: SM_SP_0000635435

1. Connection test

Result "Ok"

With these two tests we discard problems with the S-User permissions, additionally you have communication with the SAP marketplace.

Please, send me the test result.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, i have tested both connections(also ,i'm able to get customer numbers and installations numbers by connecting to sap) ,  my Authorization tests are as following:

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Luis

In the transaction SM59 must check:

ABAP Connections

RFC

SM_xxxCLNTxxx_BACK

1. Connection test

Result "Ok"

After:

1. Call transaction SM30 (Maintain Table Views).

2. Enter BCOS_CUST as the

Table/View.

3. Choose Maintain.

4.Add an entry as in the screenshot below and save.

Regards.