cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creat a planned order for a configurable material using bapi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All:

For some extraordinary reasons I donot want to creat planned order by running MRP after I created a sales order for a configrable material

IF there is a bapi I can use?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Xiaojie Gu,

It will be useful information if you could share the " Extraordinary Reason " too with forum.

as its a plan order creation for a Configurable material are you planning to change values coming through sales order while creating plan order or is there a requirement to add component manually?

It would be lot easy & simple to have PL order created by MRP run for the day or if immediate attention needed a MRP run for sales order using MD50 sounds more favorable solution then using a BAPI to create just plan order piece.

Thanks

Ritesh

ravi_kumar204
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Use Bapi: BAPI_PLANNEDORDER_CREATE

and also read the documentation of program MDBAPI01

BAPI Documentation :

Functionality

This method can be used to create planned orders with BoM explosion or with manual entry of components.

To help you to understand how the method can be used, test transaction "MDBA" is available. It has integrated all 6 planned order methods into a transaction to deal with planned orders. For more information, please refer to the program documentation on this transaction. The name of the program is 'MDBAPI01'.

--

Ravikumar B