Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Child System shows as connected even after removal from CUA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi CUA Gurus

I need your help with CUA .In my client's system I removed one of the child system from Central system.For doing this I followed these steps:

• In Central System :         SE38-->RSDELCUA-->Put Child system name -->Execute
  • In Central System:          Removed Partner Profile of child system(tcode:WE20)
  • In Central System:          Removed child system from distribution model and distributed(Tcode:BD64)
  • In Child system:             Removed Partner Profile of parent system(tcode:WE20)

My Child system does not appear in SCUA now.But when I login to child system and execute SU01,I do not get create icon.Also I am not able to modify any user even though child system is disconnected from CUA.

Could you please help and let me know if I missed some step while disconnecting the system.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to update distribution model in child as well. Google for cua cookbook and follow the steps described in this document.

Cheers

Private_Member_69416
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to execute RSDELCUA in child system too.

Regards

Przemek