cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update of SD Documents after Change in Risk category

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have a situation in Credit Management.

Initially when the Customer master was set up, this customer was set as Risk category "New" to which the credit limit maintained is 1 USD.

This customer is having now some Open Orders, Open Scheduling Agreements. The Risk category in the Sd documents is "New" No issues.

Subsequently now the customer credit rating is improved and in FD32, the Risk category is changed from "New" to "A" which means customer is having some X (say 100,000 USD) amount of Credit Limit.

My Question is How can I update the Old Open Orders and Scheduling Agreement with latest Credit data ? I tried F.28 or Prog RFDKLI20, but it dose not update the Risk category in old documents.

Please help me if anyone knows any transaction or program.

thanks

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to FD32 transaction for the customer and use the menu path Credit Management --> Reset or use keys Shift+F6. This way system will read all the open items and carries out changes.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

GSL

Thanks for your help It worked. In FD32 , "Shift + F6" is the same as Program RFDKLI20.or Transaction F.28 But I was not selecting the Box "Create SD Change Document" earlier.

Vinay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good, Vinay.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Any change in the Credit master sheet, you need to run RVKRED07/77 for correcting the credit value. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Abhai