Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF31

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have configure the vf31, and its work fine. when I run it system call the invoice that suppose to be print.

So lets say system call 10 invoice to be print first time, user select 10 billing document and mark the tick on the screen and execute it. System only make a print of first billing document, not all the 10 billing document is going to print.

Did I missing some setting, or configuration.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Imran khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Hi Imran,

Are you using custom billing print program/form in your example?

I would suggest you to test first with SAP standard print program/form for the specified output type.

You can check the customizing in V/40.

If the problem persisted even with standard program/form, we may look for other possibilities.

Regards,

maria du.

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes I have generate a script from ABAP.

regards,

Imran khan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Imran,

It seems like the custom program being called by VF31 transaction needs some improvements. Kindly check with the technical consultant whether the driver program or form is working correct or not.

Regards

Pankaj

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Need your input on priority.

- when did print job through vf03 system make a print successfully (print immediately is mark).

- when I run vf31 and choose the invoices, system send it successfully with the message that Printing proceed successfully. but create a spool request, and cant print the job.

please give your valuable input.

regards,

former_member192719
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Imran, when we see output is successful and spool is generated , I do not see any problem from our side. Please check with the program with ABAPer and Basis team. Thanks, SS

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos
RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Imran,

Check in SP01 whether it's stuck there in spool? Logically if you select all and execute one spool is generated with all as page numbers. Also check whether print immediately is available in output type in VF03 (double click on the same and check)

Regards

Rahul

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

Yes print immediately is check mark, plus no spool is generated.

regards,

Imran khan

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

I have just check from user, system creating the spool, and the print job is coming over there, but even I select there and select print no job is going to print.

please suggest.

did I mark in spad transaction, as print sequentially.

looking for your response.

regards,

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Imran,

If spool is generated check whether you are able to see print preview. Since you mentioned that print immediately is set then it should print but not stuck in spool. Seems to be a printer issue. Please check with your Basis consultant for the same.

Regards

Rahul

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rahul,

Print preview is available, but spool it self not executed.

yes when I go through vf03 it work fine.

regards,

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Imran,

Put print sequentially in SPAD and try, but would recommend to check with Basis as spool is getting generated.

Regards

Rahul