cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TAX Number not populated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

When I create BP with Vendor number, with country = PH, and Tax Category = PH, the integration and creation of master data are successful.  However, if the country of the BP is other than PH, and tax category is still = PH, the Vendor Master is not created when I save, only the BP Master.

The reason as per Tcode MDS_PP02

CVI_04 Business Partner -> Vendor Tax Number 1: Is a required entry field

Seems that when the Address: Country and Tax Number Category are different, the TAX Number 1 field in the vendor is not populated.  How do I fix this?

Regards,

lan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ian,

Please check the SAP note 956054 that describes the functionality in general and especially SAP note 928616 that explains how to handle issues with errors due to missing required fields at the assigned customer/vendor when creating/maintaining a business partner.

As this issue is related to business partner synchronization with customer/vendor which is used by other applications as well you might find also further valuable information by searching cross the forums with suitable search terms.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you franz,  I have fixed this already by changing the Tax Number field in the vendor master to optional.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

seems you posted your question in wrong space, this space is for RE issue:(

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm actually pertaining to the creation of RE Business Partner, tcode BP