Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subcontracting Stock transfer reservation deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus ,

How are you ?

I need your help regarding subcontracting scenario.

Following example :

Plant : A

Vendor : B

Finish Good Material : 1000

Component : 2000

At my scenario material 1000 is produced at vendor location and the component 2000 is supplied to vendor B  by plant A .

At Plant A i have demand to material 1000 . After heuristic rum it creates Distribution Receipt (Subcontracting Planned ) to material 1000 at plant A and the same quantity is created at vendor B as Distribution Demand (Subcontracting) . Automatically at vendor  it creates Production (subcontracting planned) to material 1000 and Dependent Demand to component 2000 .

Heuristic run at vendor for the component 2000 creates at Distribution receipt (Planned)  , Stock Transfer reservation (cat: BD) with plant A as a source of supply .

If i delete at vendor the demand for the component an execute heuristic again without demand it is not deleting the Stock Transfer reservation created at previous rum .

I need heuristic run to delete this reservation if no demand exist .

Some one can help me please .

Regards

MF

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187488
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How did you manage to delete the dependent demand at vendor location?
After the deletion, did you execute location heuristic or network heuristic? If location heuristic, on which location did you execute it?
Please also check if the stock transfer reservation created at previous run has fixed indicator set.

Best Regards,
Ada

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ada ,

I delete demand to material 1000 at location A , them i execute heuristic that delete Distribution Demand (Subcontracting)  for product 1000 at vendor and automatically delete dependent demand to product 2000 at Vendor B . The result is at Vendor B material reservation for product 2000 without Demand . Them i run Location Heuristic at vendor to product 2000 but the reservation is not deleted even if i have no demand .

Regards and Thanks

Mauricio

Former Member
0 Kudos

MF,

Pretty vague question.  Last I looked, there are about 70 standard Heuristics in APO.  How about we start with you identifying the heuristic you are using?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am running SNP Heuristic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello DB49 ,

How are you ?

I am running SNP Location Heuristic .

regards

MF