cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Determination of Shipping Point and Route in Sales Order with Service Materials

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

My client requirement is that they need the system to do the automatic determination of shipping point and the route in the sales order for materials (material type FERT) and for services (material type DIEN). I know that material type DIEN (service) doesn’t manage stock nor require a shipping point but my client needs to sell materials and services from the same sales order and that- automatically- the system determine the shipping point and route for each material, because the make the billing process with the shipment completion in tx VT02N.

I know the conditions for determination of shipping point are: shipping conditions (customer master record); Loading group (material master record) and Plant, the problem with material type DIEN (service) in txs MM01 or MM02 the system does not show the loading group field so it would be possible to customize it for service material.

Any help, explanation or suggestions to find out a solution vía customizing or may be would be better to prepare a development for this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards

NP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nahuru,

In OVL2,Assign the required Shipping Point to Plant alone. Don't give other two parameters.

However,for Bringing the field in Material Masters,check the below step

1.Go to OMS2 and check which Field Reference is assigned to the Material Type DIEN

2.Then go to OMS9 and do the following steps

• Select the required Field Selection Group( 94 is for your requirement)
  • Then select the field reference and check the field DISPLAY.(For DIEN this field will be in HIDE)

To check the relevant field selection group for the fields,go to OMSR

Regards

Logan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Logan!

Thank you very much for this information, i did this configuration that you provided me and it works! ....but only for the automatic shipping point determination, i mean, i need the system to do the automatic determination of shipping point and ROUTE.

I saw that in your step 2: OMS9 in the Field Selection Group N°94, system manage here both fields: Loading Group: MARC-LADGR and Transportation Group: MARA-TRAGR, the thing is that it seems that you can put in DISPLAY mode BOTH FIELDS but not one field in Display mode and one field in Red.Entry mode because both fields are in material type DIEN

I need, in material master record: Sales: General/Plant, that system shows the Loading Group field as DISPLAY and Transportation Group field as a Required Entry (as the image i attcached).

There will be some way to manage separate these 2 fields?

I'll keep looking.

Thank you again Logan!

Regards

Nahurú

former_member182575
Contributor
0 Kudos

You will need to check route determination in SPRO.

Hope it helps

Waza

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nehuru,

I thing route redetermination is missing in Config, please check/maintain the same in 0VRF, after maintain here it will come.

Thanks.

SS

loganathan_p3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nahuru,

• Go to OMSR and search the MARC-LADGR by field name and change the Selection Group from 94 to your required Group.(Say 101)
  • Then go to OMS9 and check 94 and 101.94 will have MARA-TRAGR and 101 will have MARC-LADGR.
  • Then use the Display and  Reqd Enty for your Field Reference.

As for as route determination is concern,as Summet said,kindly do the route determination and check

Regards

Logan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Logan,

Thanks a lot for all the information you provided me, finally i could customize it all!! ...i didn't know how to know what was the field selection group number i had to select to add or delete these fields, but thanks to you i wasted not time doing the search.

(Sorry for the delay in the answer, i got sick but i'm good now).

And yes, i had made the route determination my only problem was this topic of the Loading and Transportation Group.

Thanks a lot again!

Regards

Nahuru

Answers (0)