cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function to send Error log in mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mates,

Im working with a FILE to IDOC (acc_document standard) interface.

These daily file, will have some account documents and I want to send separates idocs with each one of them.

Im thinking some thing like this:

FILE to Multiple IDOC without BPM.

The main doubt is....how can I send the posible errors??? Maybe any java or abap function in my mapping???

Many thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

If your scenario is file to n idocs, but the same idoc interface, this link could be helpful for you File to Multiple IDOC Splitting without BPM - Process Integration - SCN Wiki

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, but the problem is that I need to get the posible errors when I validate the message in my mapping.

How can I get these errors and then send this log to ECC system?

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

What kind of errors?, it is not the same a business data error like for example a posting date before today, a mapping error raised by illegal character or an endpoint down.

You can do the data validation with an own java code (UDF or java mapping) and to send to ECC via RFC ,

You can do an XML validation in standard way http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/d026d253-3108-2c10-69a0-a5460fc1f...(but you can't send it to ECC)

You can do your own XML validation via java mapping or UDF () and to send to ECC via RFC or via async/sync bridge in a FILE-RFC-IDOC scenario.

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Answers (0)