cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPROXY - Doesn't show ESR Componets

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We configured SPROXY to ESR by creating standard RFC destinations which points out to SAP PI instance. We are running SAP Netweaver 7.1 Banking Services Instance and SAP Netweaver 7.4 Process Orchestration on two different instances.

We have imported standard XI content delivered by SAP for XI Content for ESM Banking Services from Service market place after configuring our SLD in PI system. Now we are trying to use SPROXY and use those services. From SPROXY of NW Banking Services we are not able to see the XI Content installed.

We have created RFC Destinations which are required for SPROXY to operate, but we could see only one folder and we couldnt open the tree and find the services under it.

I am attaching the screenshots of my system and ESR Content whc

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balakumar,

This is a known issues in below PI releases than yours. Please check first this note 1528587 - PI ESR Content Objects are not visible in SPROXY

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inaki / Siayog,

We tried the same as per the Note but still couldnt see the SWCV in SPROXY of our Banking Services 8.0 system.

Regards

Balakumar L S

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Balakumar,

Even copying to a custom SWC you can't see the ESR objects?. Can you see your regular custom SWC?

Regards.

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you are using a standard swcv, please go through the below thread and Stefans answer.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1975315

Hope this is helpful.

Regards,

Saiyog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saiyog,

It is not because of the version compatibility but I feel it is something else. Is it related to the cache. ?

Regards

Balakumar L S

former_member193376
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

In the link I sent you, there is another link, in that please check Stephans answer.

Regards,

Saiyog