Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect excise posting during Invoice verification

former_member216789
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am going to procure excisable raw material. so for that i have post goods receipt document with manually change excise duties as BED - 2116.80 rs, Ecess - 42.34 rs and Hcess - 21.16rs. so excise invoice is booked with given values automatically in background.

But when i am going to post invoice verification it will show me different values i.e. BED - 1936.97 rs, Ecess - 38.74 rs and Hcess - 19.37 rs.

so please guide me is there anything missing in configuration?

Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

In MIRO system will calculate tax as per tax rate maintained for the tax code. If you have made changes at MIGO, then definitely difference will arise.  So you have to post the difference manually to the cenvat clearing a/c in the GL account tab of MIRO. Then your cenvat clearing will get balanced.

Regards,

Mukthar

binoy_vargis1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is the standard behaviour. Why you need to change the Excise amounts at MIGO. If it is the Dealer scenario  then SAP has given the MRP indicator option in the Excise Tab.

Refer the below note for your issue.

1104456 - Use of MRP indicator for capturing excise duties from
dealer

Regards

Binoy

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems like you are trying or want to post excise values manually. Whereas system is determining excise value automatically.

As per my understanding, I don't think you can simply change excise values manually.

Now, if you want to see a change in excise amount then you either change the condition record % for excise or increase the Base price.

Thanks, JP

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As discussion is related to CIN, discussion moved from SAP ERP - Logistics Materials Management (SAP MM) to Internationalization and Unicode