cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table for approved budget

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using the workflow process to approve the budget, our client wants to capture the approved budget after the workflow process month wise and yearly. Can anyone suggest through which table to capture the approved budget for reporting purpose.

I have tried with tables BPGE, BPEG,BPJA, BPEJ but I am able to get the allocates and assigned budget with value types 41 and 42 , how to get the approved budget.

regards,

GVK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check in Table RPSCO

When the Budget is Released, you will have value type 45 - Payment budget: Releases gets updated

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

I am trying to use JCDS table which will show the user and system status of the wbs along with the posting date and then capture the budget value from BPEG for the wbs with REL status.

I will try the method which you have suggested , lets me check which will be feasible for BI team to capture the values for monthly budget.

regards,

GVK

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Collect objnr from prps table pass it in jcds which have user status and system status based on that pass filter data in BPGE, BPEG,BPJA, BPEJ.

such RPSCO is the master table of project account posting so filter those based on value type. it might be fulfill your retirement.

Regards,
Sanjeev