cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Installed Product Version???

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ..

Can anybody explain the screenshot below for a better understanding as it wasn't used to be like this before...

Regards,

S.Raz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..Thank you all once again for your valuable replies.. Hopefully, I am now in a better position to see the product versions in an understandable way than before.

Regards,

S.Raz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All..Thank you for all your valuable replies..

Are these different usage types installed from the same business suite ERP. I mean we can choose the following below from the same installation GUI- usage type list.

1. SAP NetWeaver 7.4

2. EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 and

3. SAP HCM Innovation 2.0  <--  Dont this come along with EHP7 for ERP6.0 automatically..If not then How it came? --> I Guess it exist in the system only after choosing it explicitly as Usage type during installation. Please correct me If I am wrong..

Lastly, SAP ERP 2005 as it is available in the screenshot above..where did this come from..? 

Regards,

S.Raz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Installation POV:

first 3 come together with one ERP installation(if upgrade then it can come separately).

last one is additional add on installation,

for an easy understanding:

Your system is running business suite ERP 6.0 (2nd) with enhancement package 7 (1st) on netweaver 7.4 platform(3rd) plus additional addon for HCM (4th)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Am not sure whether you checked my screenshot. You can get more information on the master guide.

HR Renewal 2.0 comes from SAP HR 608. It has additional functionality in UI5.

Regards,

Raja. G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP has segregated the Product usage and the Software component version separately.

Hope you can check the same in Master guide for your reference.

Regards,

Raja. G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

The screen you are on is showing the installed components and versions. so you have SAP Netweaver 7.4 and EHP 7 along with HCM Renovation 2.0.

Now, if you want to have look at screens as you had seen earlier, click the first tab on same screen "Installed Software component version". Once you click that, you will get the classing screen where it will show highest version of applied patches.

Thanks

Amit

former_member186895
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Raza,

You can say your system is SAP ERP6.0  ECC 6.0 with EHP7 on netweaver 7.4.

Thanks

Ramesh