cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a simple SAP Fiori Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Fiori Experts,

I need to create a really simple application for a demo.

I installed the add-on Fiori on an system using Global Bikes 2.3 with an embedded deployement (everything on one server)

I just want to create a basic application that only show my business datas, for example the customers that i created into Global Bikes. I know that some applications officialy provided by SAP already do that, but it's just for a demo purpose.

In which direction could i go to developp that and to make the link with my datas?

I have to use SAP WEB IDE, but then it speaks about mock datas but no connection with real datas, maybe i forgot some points..

Looking forward to your replies.

Thanks a lot !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
 speaks about mock datas but no connection with real datas, 

It is not true. You can connect to backend system and use OData services from there.

Just search for WebIDE tutorial series on Youtube. One of them explains this set-up.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Thanks for you replies.

I managed to have an interaction with a database that i created by following these tutorials:

Creation of DB available trough ODATA Services

http://www.abap-developers.com/2014/07/simple-openui5-application-i-how-to-create-odata-model-using-...

Then i created my application thanks to this tutorial:(Part 1,2,3,4)

So my application is working on SAP WEB ID but i want to have now an access from my Launchpad where i also have the other pre-configurated SAP Fiori Application like "Create Sales Orders".

How can i manage to do that ?

If i follow this tutorial:

I will deploy my application to the ABAP Repository but then what? I don't see how to integrate this deployed application to my launchpad.(i don't want to choose "Register on a launchpad")

Is there a possibility to do  like this tutorial ?:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/80af9b19-9cde-3110-83b0-f450f2b20...

The creation of an application with links to my system is okay, but then it seems that steps are missing when you have to deploy it on a launchpad.

Looking forward to your comments

Dorian Z.

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dorian,

This is what you are looking for.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Thanks for you reply, i  followed the Babu's Guidelines, but i'm facing some issues:

On the page 3 of the document, it's written that we have to locate our WebComponent in the workspace. To have this folder, do we have to export our application from SAP WEB IDE like this ?

But then, there is no such a file:

And if i select my application in se38, nothing is uploaded at the end, because when i check se80 my BSP Applications is empty:

I must miss a step somewhere, or maybe i'm doing it in the wrong way.

Thanks for your reply

Dorian Z.

former_member82178
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Hope below link might be some help with your requirement.

- Madhu Sudhan

santhu_gowdaz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can download the sample fiori template from web ide and you can customize.

these links may help you,