cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SMT for Bank Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have added 2 custom fields to the entity type 'BP_BKDTL'.

These fields are also added to LFBK table.

I would like to know what should be selected for mapping  data to API as well as STA.

I can see the mapping step 'BP_BP_BKDTL_2API' for bank details but I am not able to see the added fields in the structure 'BUS_EI_BUPA_BANKDETAIL' so I could not perform the mapping.

Can anybody suggest how the SMT is  done for Bank details related fields.

Thanks,

Deepa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closing this thread as the same issue is discussed here  http://scn.sap.com/thread/3757091

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe this is the same issue you raised in another question. Please open one question per issue. You should elaborate in one post and close the other.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdullah,

Both the issues are different.

Here I asked about the SMT mapping for Bank details related fields.
The other thread is for different case.

Could you please suggest how SMT mapping is done in this case. I have added two fields to the entity type 'BP_BKDTL' and generated the structures.

These fields are also added in LFBK table.

Thanks in advance,

Deepa

Former Member
0 Kudos

The two issues sound very similar because you added two fields in BP_BKDTL and can't find them. My feeling is that once you are able to see the fields, both problems will be fixed I suggest you work them one issue at a time.

Any way, you say the fields are in LFBK table. This is not the structure I mean when I asked about generating the structures. MDG has its own structures that get generated after enhancing the data model. You need to generate those and make sure the fields are there.

Another thing I will assume is that you are adding two custom fields to LFBK table. In this case, you should use this how-to guide: