cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide 'Personalize List' button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Does anybody know how to hide the 'Personalize List' button? It's the button to add/remove columns from a query result.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Laura

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207877
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Laura,

That is some thing to do with Query Group.

Above query which is shown is part of Query group with class id 1004.

So, whatever fields which falls under this respective class will be displayed in that personalization icon.

But, you can hide the entries in that through page customization for the below class

Result Personalization(10000913)

odp.query.personalization.ui.buyside.default
May be there are some other ways as well to hide that, but I am not aware of those.
Experts can help!
Regards,
Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

If we use <%DYN_JOIN%> and <%DYN_FILTER%> in the query then whatever fields which falls under the respective class will be displayed in that personalization icon.

Try to develop the query without <%DYN_JOIN%> and <%DYN_FILTER%> then whatever the fields which you have mentioned in query those will be displayed in that personalization icon.

I hope this helps you.

Regards,

Lava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to hide the button from the standard queries which we are not going to modified.

Regards,

Laura

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

Now I want to go further and HIDE what it is inside the button depending on the query you are selecting in the channel. However, I don't know the DIMENSION FIELD value to be used in Page customization for .queries. I know DOC_TYPE, IS_TEMPLATE but what is the value when you need to hide a query? I tried with QUERY_DEFINITION and didn't work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Laura

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laura,

We can hide personalize icon by Toolbar Customization. Please see below screen shot for toolbar id for the same.

Target Toolbar ID is "system.toolbar.list.resulttable.customize.personalize", you have to give this target id in Toolbar Customizations.

This customization will hide icon in all the list pages.

Regards,

Lava

Answers (0)