cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal storage error in smp

0 Kudos

Hi,

We have smp 3.0, SP03 PL01 with workmanager 6.1 application deployed and users are fine with the app for creating notifications.

But, few users are facing a message "Internal Storage error" when they log on to app.

Is that happens for more number of notifications created internally and not clearing it. When i go into logs and checked with the message, i didnot get the message. but there is a agentry error occurring repeatedly these days. below is the error.

2015 06 15 09:18:52#0-500#ERROR#com.sap.mobile.platform.server.agentry.console##anonymous#Agentry Runtime Worker Thread###Exception: 09:18:52 06/15/2015 : 3 (Agentry), XFailedToSendResponse (622, 19, 72, 00628570, ), ..\agentry\netmsg.cpp#280:NetMessage::respond |

I am not sure why the above error occurs.

Please help. Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Thulasiram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Thulasiram,

Do you still have the issue, this issue is not happening in our environments. This could you be due to some custom changes or some specific scenario. There are couple of fix related to performance and worker thread etc in the latest releases. You could upgrade with the latest version and check whether its still an issue.

If your question has been answered, please mark this thread answered.  See

Even if you have a solution, you could mention here, so that it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Thanks

Resmi