cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Fields in SOCO Search Criteria – Urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I want to add a check box in SOCO Search Criteria but not in Search Result of Sourcing Cockpit.

Here are the configurations and web dynpro settings done, but the check box is not visible in SOCO search criteria.

Please help me where I have missed in the config and web dynpro settings.

Configurations

1. SPRO->SRM Server ==> Cross-Application Basic Settings ==> Extension and Field Control (Personalization) ==> Configure Customer Fields ==> Define Customer Fields on Item Level

2. Append for Customer Fields on Shopping Cart Item ==> ZSRMS_INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF_SC

3. Append for Customer Cross-Document Item Database Fields ==> ZSRMS_INCL_EEW_PD_ITEM_CSF

3. SPRO->SRM Server ==> Cross-Application Basic Settings ==> Extension and Field Control (Personalization) ==> Configure Customer Fields ==> Configure Field Control

Metadata for Fields on Item Level ==>

Configure Control for Fields of Substructures ==> Metadata for Fields of Substructures and Table-Like Enhancements

/SAPSRM/S_SEARCH_FIELDS_PR - se11

/SAPSRM/INCL_EEW_CSS_SEARCH_FD

Web Dynpro Screen - SOCO Search Criteria

Web Dynpro Context Screen

Is there any steps that I missing  but still the SOCO Search Field (RFX Item Grouping - check box ) is not visible

Regards

Mahi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

Can you please check if you have enhanced the right WebDynpro Component? The Selection Screen your hardcopy shows is not the same as on the hardcopy of the layout view of SE80. When running the Sourcing Cockpit please right-click the selection Screen and click on "More Field Help":

I think the View that is displayed in the next Popup is not V_AO_SOCO_GAF_1.

Regards

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver

Thank you for the response.

Are you taking about the Assign Source of Supply Screen (the last screen)?

Yes, it is the same screen in SRM.

when I click on More Field Help ==> it shows nothing

but when I select the Technical help.. I get the below screen

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

I am talking about the first Screen of the Sourcing Cockpit, the one you want to enhance, The WebDynpro Component has 3 views and as per your hardcopies you have enhanced V_AO_SOCO_GAF_1.

You Need a workbench authorization to get the "more Field Help" Option. But even from the "Technical Help" Screen I can see that the View you Need to enhance is V_AO_SOCO_GAF_1_EHP and not V_AO_SOCO_GAF_1. Just look at the Name of the component configuration ...

Regards

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Oliver

Thanks for the reply

I am somehow managed to get the check box at search results area.. as of now its fine for me.. but I need little more clarity on the code where to write.

since this SOCO is a standard one, I am little confused where to write the code.

for example,  I have a PR with 5 line items, now I have the check box at each line item level. so I am manually checking it for 5 line items. Now I need some help here where to write the code.

So when I click the check boxes (say 5 line items), and click next all the line items should be combined based on conditions

Condition :

1. Material code should be same

2. Plant should be same

3. if material code and  plant is same then combine the quantity.

so to achieve the above conditions and merging the items into one items, where to write the code when I click on NEXT button in SOCO.

Please Help

Regards

Mahi

oliver_wurm
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mahi,

SAP provides a BADI which gets called after the Standard SRM logic has populated the Header and Item Table for the Bid Invitations. The BADI Name is BBP_TRANSFER_GROUP so you Need to create an implementation for it.

I assume you have enhanced the Shopping Cart Item Structure by field ZZITMGRP and now you need to enhance the Bid Invitation Item structure by that field as well to get the true/false values into your BADI implementation. Once that is done you can add ABAP Code to method GROUP_BID which re-structures the Header and Item of the Bid invitations as you need it.

But I think SRM Needs a 1 to 1 relationship of Shopping Cart Items and Bid Invitation Items. At least the standard logic would never combine multiple SC Items into one item of a follow on document. The BADI should control which items should or should not be combined in one Bid Invitation but each SC item should be linked to one Bid Invitation Item ...

Good Luck with your Project!

Regards

Oliver