Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO data issue - User 1 is able to see data of User 2

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have configured SSO between SAP portal and R/3 such that , the users windows login credentials are used to login to SAP portal. It works fine for all users except for one. This user (user 1)is able to seem other user (user 2) data. For all other users it works absolutely fine. Any inputs on what might be the reason?

Regards,

Navya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Navya,

Hope you are doing good.

This is a known issue that has been dealt with in SAP NOTE 1717945 and sap note 1720677.

As a precautionary measure, please make sure that the concerened SCA files, SERVERCORE, ENGINEAPI, EP-PSERV and EP-RUNTIME are updated and on the latest level as this will be of help (Deploy using any tool mentioned in sap note 1715441).

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP AGS

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have already referred this note but we still face issue. Its SSO enabled system and we are on NW 7.02 portal. Any inputs for this SSO issue.

Regards,

Navya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navya,

did you check whether there is a user mapping issue?

You can verify the user mapping being correct by inspecting the logon ticket. It contains the users login.

Kind regards,

Patrick

former_member183915
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Could you please guide me with the steps to check the login ticket.

Regards,

Navya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navya,

this is a bit tricky. The best I could suggest is to use the info from the tools coming from SAP.

Please check 1257108  - Collective Note: Analyzing issues with Single Sign On (SSO).

There should be all the pointers you need.

Kind regards,

Patrick