cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Item with 0.00 amount generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All Experts,

While posting a park document I am getting below error to correct line item 004. After simulation I can see that system has generated line item with 0.00 amount which is unable to post in system, and hence error.  ( see image )

After further analysis – line item 004 is “Auto Generated” by system and maintained in Table T030 for “Account Key – KDT Tax exchange rate differences”.

Can someone in which cases system considers the KDT account and how can I proceed ahead?

Experts guidance will be helpful on this.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aleksey,

Please below screen shot -

Posting without tax allowed is TICKED so I am thinking to UNTICK ! and remove * from Tax Category.

Regards,

Sharu.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete tax category and untick check box Posting without tax allowed.

If it not works then check status group for account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Aleksey,

For your reply and help, guidance.

It worked exactly fine.

Thanks all who helped me  in this understand and solve the issue.

Regards,

Sharu.....

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All, Thanks for reply,

I am tried posting that document but system gives me just normal message to "Correct Line Item 004"

and hence I am not able to post the document.

Regards,

Sharu....

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reason could be that you need to fill required field.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aleksey,

Looks you are right when I am double clicking on that 0.00 amount line item and coming back I am getting error because of incompleteness I think -

The Error is -

The system is telling me to enter a tax code where as Tax Code field is greyed out. Can it be solved if I change the GL Master data Control Tab - Tax Code = BLANK and posting without tax code is UNTICK.

Regards,

Sharu.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you could change it in FS00 and put checkbox Posting without tax allowed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, read note 1439103. Document amount=0 is a standartd behavior for ex.rate difference, so this item generates to make balance=0 eg for local currency

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sharvari,

This is because the settings maintained in OBC8. So check the line item in local currency.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thanks for reply.

If I double click on line item - I can see amount in local currency but document currency is BLANK I mean 0.00.

How can I proceed ahead with this now ?

Regards,

Sharu....

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In document currency system always show as 0.00.  The exchange rate will arise only in local currency. So in local currency system will show the amount.You can go ahead to post the document.

Regards,

Mukthar