cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Po creation (error in backend comunicatio)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

I have an error during PO creation, every time I click enter the system generates a message ERROR IN BACKEND COMMUNICATION but I can create the PO, taxes are not calculated but the PO can be saved.

I am implementing a Extended Classic Scenario with only one backend.

Someone have ideas what is happening/

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Nilson,

Generally this kind of error comes generally when user used in SM59 configuration don't have adequate approval:

Try this:

In R/3 for RFC user (which you have used in SM59) assign "S_RFC" in its profile:

You can do this by Transaction SU01 --> Profile tab ---> Assign "S_RFC"

Let me know if still this doesn't work.

Regards,

Shiv

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv

Thanks for your help but it's not working yet.

I think the problem is in tax calculation that must occur in R/3, for Brazil I needed to implement a badi BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI to solve problems with jurisdiction code ( note 881086) .

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilson -

I am getting a similar error when I try to select a purchasing group in the PO while trying to test a Brazilian rollout (we have had several rollouts without any issues). How did you resolve the issue? Are there specific changes that need to be done Brazilian implementation?

Thanks

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

My Problem was in Backend definition and defition of system for acouting in PPOMA_BBP.

But for Brazil is necessary to customize a persoalization that creates some fields used to calculate taxes and aply some notes to implement jurisdiction codes.

If you need I can send all steps.

Thanks

Nilson

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nilson -

Please do send the steps. In our case SRM (plan driven procurement mode) has been working fine for a year or so. We are just planning to go live with Brazil when we hit this situation. In BBP_PD, when I click the PO for Brazil it gives me the communication error and the a message code (I think it was BBP_TAX009). I also get the error while changing the purchasing group in the PO.

Thanks in advance for the help. My email is arakoni@hotmail.com.

Venkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson,

Check the communication through the RFC's, also you can check in transaction RZ20 the errors.

José Luis