Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STMS problem with a same components level

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m with some doubts regarding one thing about STMS... some hours ago I installed and updated two components (ST-PI and ST-A/PI) in our SAP landscape ERP systems (three environment systems), but now every time we try to import a request using the STMS transaction the system show us the following message and also show one specific symbol which inform that request does not match component version.

Does not match component version

I don´t understand why the STMS show this message because this three SAP systems has the same components with the same level!

I found the SAP note 1581638 (SAP component checks no longer working in TMS) that describe the workaround but I don´t want to do that... so how can I solve this problem? Any tip?

Thank you,

JD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It doesn't matter whether or not source system and target system have the same level now.

The message is telling you that now your target system has a level different from the level the source system had at the time when the transport was created.

hope this helps

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

hasanajsh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you check Note 2173977? Is it applicable for your system?

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joao

Could you give click the icon inconsistency? At that point the system will show you the components having inconsistency.

If you can show me that picture. Thank you.

Regards.

Henry.

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Henry,

Yes... I forgot to mention that detail, is the ST-PI component!

But as I described in my first post, all the three SAP systems has the same level in all components including the ST-PI component! I honestly don´t understand this notification.

Any tip?

Regards,

JD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaos,

There might be some inconsistency with different version which is OK,

While you import a transport request you just go to request, select truck icon, go to third tab called 'option' and then select the last check box called 'Ignore Invalid Component Version'.

I hope that should resolve your issue.

Cheers

Sharma

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jaos,

I know that option Jaos, but that is not a solution is a workaround.

Regards,

JD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JD,

Can you provide the component information for all the three (or more) system what you have in landscape with screenshot.

Thanks

Regards,

Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JD,

Can you try this

1581638 - SAP component checks no longer working in TMS

Goto transaction stms \ system overview\ double click on your SID \Transport Tool

change Modus(ctrl+F1) ->Insert Row and then add entry  (If it is not there)

Parameters Value

SP_TRANS_SYNC OFF

Hope it resolves your query.

Cheers

Sharma

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sharma,

Here you have it... three screenshots of each SAP system of our SAP landscape. It seems to me that are all the same.

- Production system:

- Quality system:

- Development system:

Kind regards,

JD

former_member186895
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello joao,

There is a difference between support level of ST-PI as per your screen shot on one system it is SP11 and on other it is SP10.

Thanks,

Ramesh