cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Info for making a Counter ?

Rodrigo-Giner
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, I use webdynpro with a R/3 System backend.

I have to make a Counter, to a webdynpro that is accessed with anonymous login, just like those PHP counter, to see the times that the page was opened.

I searched , but I couldn´t find anything. some1 knows if this info is in portal ? or can be done in webdynpro ?

Thx.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rodrigo,

Yes, the counter facility is readily avalable when you import WD java application in enterprise portal. The view has an option called "Monitor hits". You can use that.

If your WD application is running as an standalone application i.e outside portal then some sort of programming needs to be done.

Mayb you can use the exit plug for the interface view controller of your WD application.

The counter value can be stored in the resource bundle i.e a normal txt file that is a part of your dynpro project.

You can read and increment the counter value present in the resource file.

I guess this functionality can be done more efficiently by maintaining the profile of the WD application. You can search for how to maintain the profile for WDA.

Hope this helps you in some way.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also make sure you post this question in the Portal forum.

Daniel has posted a <a href="/people/daniel.wroblewski/blog/2007/01/17/mysteries-of-the-portal-activity-report-ii

Maybe this will help you.

Regards,

Subramanian V.

former_member189631
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rodrigo,

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/03/7c6b40dde0980ae10000000a155106/content.htm">This.</a> may help.

Regards,

Ram.