cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fields values not flowing from ECC to MDG for new attributes

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a situation on hand where in the Field Values from the ECC Material Master are not flowing to MDG Attributes.  This is for new attributes that I have added to the data model.

I have added new attribute to MDG-M Data Model/MARC sub entity for example field UEETK - Unlimited Over Delivery under Work Scheduling Tab.

To check the mapping I have created a material in ECC directly and tried to modify the new attribute from MDG, but the value has not flown to MDG CR.

Alternatively in MDG CR when I tried select a suitable value from F4 Help, the value has not picked up into the field.

Any suggestions/guidance please to come out of this situation.

I have checked the report RSMT_Check for consistency in mapping it has no errors.  I have executed all the required steps but still not able to identify the root cause.

Regards,

Rama

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I assume you are aware of this document: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-31869

Post some screenshots of what you did to help us see your problem.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

d024348
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi, here is the complete set of guides (including the one Abdullah has mentioned):

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-7858#section2

To debug why your data gets lost, you can also check note 1641867.

Regards, Ingo Bruß

0 Kudos

Hi Abdulah/Ingo,

Thank you for details.  I went through the documentation and provided notes.  I have followed the steps as the document and checked the mapping using the provided program in the note from transaction SE38.  The added fields have status mapped.

Further to let you know we are on MDG 5.0 (Ehp5 ).  Please see below screen shots for details.

* Displaying the created material in ECC in MDG, does not pull data from ECC to MDG.  Please see below screen shot of Work Scheduling View where the highlighted values are not pulled through.

* Value is not pulling through after selecting from F4 help.  Please see below screen shots.

Please share me with your thoughts.

Regards,

Rama

0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure what happened.  But suddenly all the values are flowing.  So closing this thread.  Many thanks for your inputs.