Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to analyse epm reports usage by user in sap epm

MaheshKosuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

My customer wants to analyse the usage of epm reports by each user. that is who accessed the reports , how many times , what are his activities on that repor  and etc.  Is there any standard way to achieve this.

regards

Mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

ben_w
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I was interested in something similar.

What I have been able to use is the technical content in BI statistics.  There I was able to build a query on 0TCT_CA1 which tells me which user was on which BPC model/application by day, week etc.

(You can use a filter on BI Application Obj. for the key to contain /CPMB/ and then the objects with your model's multiprovider can be seen).

I am still figuring out what is possible with this and where the limitation are, but is maybe helpful for you.

I can say that things like which schedule/report was used are something that I have not found yet.

Ben

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manesh,

you don't have this possibility inside BPC, probably there are external software that do what you want or you have to create a custom log table with the information you need and write some code that write log records into table from your reports.

Regards

Roberto

MaheshKosuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Roberto. We will try to develop custom logic.

regards

Mahesh

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

please don't forget to close the thread.

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Take look at audit functionality.For more information look at below thread.

Audit - SAP Business Planning and Consolidation - SAP Library

SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver - SAP Library

Hope this will help you.

MaheshKosuri
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

This Audit is something related to data changes done by user. But I am looking for other things say  how many times user accessed particular reports and what is his last activity on that report and etc.

regards

Mahehs