SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre sorting Billing line items in bill schema

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Am trying to configure bill schema , however I stuck at pre sorting billing line items fields

I didn't see any values popping up under pre1 and pre2 fields.

I gone through below blog for SPRO configuration and everything was there similar to the blog in my system,however I didn't see standard SAP values showing when am trying to select pre1 and pre 2 fields under bill schema

Blog url: isu bill print

Don't know whether its the correct one for my issue but i tried.

Please pass me some light how to configure values over those fields. even links also helpful

Thanks,

Aman

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Haver you followed the hints provided by the system with F1?  The configruation steps are mapped there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

With F1 help it mentions about the field description etc, however am unaware of what to do .

I go through the blog which mentioned above and check in SPRO further  don't know how to proceed.

Appreciate if you would help me out the steps

0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

Presorting keys help you configure summarization on the print document, you could find the details as answered in the previous post.

As for the search help on the presorting, default system settings validate the values for presorting keys in TE530 and TE530T. If you configure your own presorting key in configuration, it must be visible in the F4 help.

0 Kudos

Can you please provide me steps on how to configure our own presorting key . This is where I stuck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aman,

You might not see anything in F4 help cause you are not logged in DE language.

The keys are language specific. So copy the standard key and save it in your namespace and check.

You can check view ISU_F4_LINESORT once you have saved any entry.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Rakesh..

sapisurdg,wordpress.com