Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EarlyWatch Alert Management - Check Software Component Level

joo_migueldimas
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´m trying to setup the EarlyWatch Alert (EWA) in our SAP landscape and as you know this requires some components installed (ST-PI and ST-A/PI) in all SAP systems.

In SAP Solution Manager system, when I go to solman_setup transaction and I press the option "EarlyWatch Alert Management", in "Check Software Component Level" tab, I choose the solution that I created - SAP Solution (the same solution that I used to run, for example, the Maintenance Optimizer service) and it show me which components are outdated... the problem is I already done all the updates for this specific components in all that SAP systems but it still show the warning in ST-PI and an error in ST-A/PI component. I can´t understand why because as I mentioned, I already did all the updates.

For example, in case of EP1 (ERP Production System) and SM1 (Solution Manager) systems the status are correct but in ED1 and EQ1 systems aren´t correct.

Can you help me to understand why this is not show me the correct status of both components status in the ED1 and EQ1 systems? This are related with some Job or a RFC connection... or something like that?

Best regards,

JD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JD,

Please verify status / software component patch level of ED1 and EQ1 system in LMDB. It must show the correct version.  If it is showing the older versions then please push technical system information of ED1 and EQ1 to SLD using RZ70 Tcode.

Further SLD will get in synch with LMDB and will show correct patch level.

Regards,

Jaskirat Singh