cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with VL01N - Create Outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting this issue "An item with no delivery quantity is not permitted. Item will be deleted" in PRD System while doing the delivery.

checked all the relevant threads, before posting the issue. What to check?

checked configurations related to document types, item categories, schedule line categories, availabilty check, delivery blocks, MD04, related material movement documents, MMBE and copy controls, delivery blocks, open delivery documents, Schedule line dates in order. but couldn't able to find out the root cause in detail.

The Stock is available in plant, storage location and the availability check is showing confirmed qty in order.

with the same master and transactional data replicated in Quality and unit test systems. It is working fine and there are no issues.

suggest me of what to do next?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

Please display a screenshot of CO09 checking rule B for this material.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ganesh,

All the things you checked are useful only after you have reviewed availability on this particular order for a Delivery.

...The Stock is available in plant, storage location......

Quite unlikely.

Instead of attempting to re-animate an old discussion, I suggest you open a new one.  You will get much better responses; some forum members don't read postings against old threads.  In fact, some moderators actually reject such postings.

Best Regards,

DB49