Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OER config guide

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone share me the config guide of OER and AII.

Also are these components can be installed via plug ins in a SCM server or do we require a separate server for this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

1. Go to this link SAP Auto-ID Infrastructure 7.1 – SAP Help Portal Page

and go to Configuration and Deployment Information.  You can see the configuration document link on Solution manager PDF http://help.sap.com/content/documentation/solutionmanager/DISPLAYSOLMANCONTENT.pdf  and it directs you how to go to configuration document.

2. Most of the client, they use SAP OER in SAP AII box.  However, you can use in SAP EM box, if the scenario is PTA scenario and check this link Business Functions in SAP Event Management - SAP Event Management - SAP Library  how to use SAP OER in SCM box.

Regards

GGOPII

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since the solman in my box points to Z object hence could not find any config guide there.Is it possible if the experts attach the link of the config guide here.

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Is it possible to attach the config guide here.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

I am trying to find through SAP Service Marketplace, however I couldn't.

Have you tried in SAP SOLMAN? It should be the config guide as you have to go to SOLMAN and execute Tcode SOLAR02 and go to Configuration tab.  If you can't find it then create SAP OSS message and ask them how to find SAP OER base configuration guide.  They may help you to find out or post in this SCN forum our guys may help you.

Regards

GGOPII

former_member193027
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried SOLAR02 but could not get anything.

former_member186607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

configuration guide should be available on the service market place as well. Check under service.sap.com/ -> Products -> SAP SCM -> SAP SCM in Detail -> Auto ID and Item Serialization -> Detailed Information. At least for SAP AII 2007 the config guide for "Secure Tracking and Tracing" is available there (and a lot of additional information).

Best regards, Daniel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190756
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dipak,

config guide is available in the Solution Manager.

Second question was discussed here:

Best regards,
Steffen