cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACL assignment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have a problem in ACL. I want to add a user to the ACL list of a number of projects but assigning him manually to the ACL of projects one-by-one is cumbersome. is there any way or solution to add a user to the ACL list of projects collectively, or automatic add of him?

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

gerry_hodgins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello majid k

there are no reports to mass change ACL in porject/wbs

you have to do each one or create your own report

Ger

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What i am understanding ACL is activated at network and Project level then you have created project as you are able to do that but when you add someone in ACL access list he is unable to create project like what ever authorization you have assigned his user role that is not working?

in this case can you check with basis consultant as he is responsible for the same.

if you want to z program like automatically authorization should be maintain for user then check with abap consultant.

if i am not right understanding you query then please let me know what you are doing with transaction and what want to do?

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

Thanks for reply. I should say that the requirement is different. In fact I want to add the name of a user to the ACL list of multiple projects all at once, and not one-by-one for each project.

consider I have 100 projects and some other users should have access to these projects. I can add their name to the projects one-by-one, but this is a hard and time-consuming work. I need a solution to add their name to the ACL list of all 100 projects all at once.

Could you please suggest a solution?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All again,

I should say that i have searched a lot in SCN but i did not find anything. Please suggest a solution for this requirement.

Regards