Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payslip for many periode

benamor_bentebba
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

Is there anyone help me how the print a payslip (which is created by PE51) of one personnel number for many periods in the same time (Exemple 05 months).

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Most of the answers below refer to printing all "for-periods" of the same in-period, so one period with all retros.

Even forcing a retro in a simulation wouldn't help, as you wouldn't see the original payslips from former periods, but those including any retro changes.

I'm afraid, to achieve what you want, you'd have to write a little ABAP to call rpcedtxx for each period you want to print via submit.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't think we have any standard report which gives that. One option is to give the periods you want in the payroll program and that way SAP will display all the period payslips. For that we need to set the Force Retroactive Accounting Date as well in the past. Hope this works.

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Report RPCL16A2

or follow the SAP help LINK

Creation of Payslip L16 (Report RPCL16A2) - Payroll Austria (PY-AT) - SAP Library

Thanks,

Vijay SR

jagan_gunja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If it is a pay run with retro, the payslip can be printed (a)separately for each retro period and current period or (b)all the periods with an indication that a line is for the retro period.

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to see Employee(PERNR) Payslip for many periods for this you need to put "X" in "Print retroactive runs" field in PC00_M40_CEDT.

Kindly check and let me know.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty.

benamor_bentebba
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Thanks for your answer, I use PC00_M06_CEDT T-code and n "Print retroactive runs" field is default by "X" and I can print only one periode of payroll for one pernr.

A+

venkat_polisetty
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check how many periods of Payroll system has generated for this PERNR in current period, If Is there any RETRO? If yes, system should print retroactive runs.

Please check and let me know.

Regards,

Venkat Polisetty.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can use below selection criteria while using Pc00_M06_CEDT tcode.

Regards,

Sankarsan