cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PaySlip PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have a development from scratch in order to simulate the ESS in MSS, and I would like to have the Salary Statement available.

I have identified a BAPI called BAPI_GET_PAYSLIP and I can retrieve the Output from the back-end in a table format. I have also identified a BAPI_GET_PAYSLIP_TO_HTML, however i would like to have an Adobe Form equal to the one I have in the standard Salary Statement in ESS. We already have a form created in the Transaction PE51 that has to be used, but we cannot present it in the intended way.

I've tried to create an Interactive Form in the NWDS side to fill it with a pdfSource returned from a BAPI. This source is in XSTRING as required, however it returns an exception.

"The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdTypeBinary.format(DdTypeBinary.java:62)

at com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdTypeBinary.toString(DdTypeBinary.java:66)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.DataContainer.doFormat(DataContainer.java:1389)"

I have also no idea how to fill the dataSource property. It requires a node, but I do not see where can I retrieve it.

As you see, we are a little bit lost in here.. we have some loose strings but no concrete ideas in where to start. Is there any way that this object can be prepared in the R3 side?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Ricardo Nascimento.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo.

Did you find a solution for this situation?. I'm trying to do exactly the same thing and havent found a suitable solution.

What BAPI did you use to generate the pdfSource?

Did you find any use for BAPI_GET_PAYSLIP?

Thanks a lot.

Francisco.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Franciso.

That module was delivered to another development team, so I cannot help you any further in that situation..

Regards and the best luck!

Ricardo Nascimento.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use BAPI_GET_PAYSLIP_PDF in that case.

--Nagaraju Donikena