Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Configuring Optional Holiday

former_member212348
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

My clients requirement is to configure optional holiday. There is a list of optional holidays containing 18 such holidays. Employees will be entitled to take only 6 out of 18 in a particular year. I have configured substitution type "Optional Holiday" and substituting the daily work schedule and used a User exit such that for a particular year it should not exceed 6.

My question is there any standard config for optional holidays? Is there any way to achieve this without using IT2003?

Request your expert comment on it?

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arka,

SAP doesn't provide any thing called optional holidays, but you do have a concept of Floating holidays which changes.

But for your requirement, i feel the approach which you have used seems good..

Thanks

Sriram

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arka,

Your approach is correct i think so.

You can also Use the IT2002 concept with attendance quota type i.e. optaion holiday's and will update in the IT2002 as an attendance and you can see that employee has taken total 6 day's optional holiday with the start date and end date concept in IT2002 record.

Regards,

Sankarsan

vianshu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arka,

SAP provides the option of configuring floating holiday, but not optional holiday.

Also, with the requirement of max 6 optional holidays in a year, I believe that the approach taken by you makes sense.

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Vivek Barnwal