cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification Start and End Date by Calendar Days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have are using warranty notification. In that maintained service profile (considered 7 Days) to calculate days for basis of Calendar not as per factory Calendar.

It is working while calculate days for task but not working in start and finish date of notification , still it is taking only working days instead of Calendar days.

Kindly suggest any user exist or FM to achieve this requirement.

Regards

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pardhu

We are not maintained WORK CENTER in notification and system takes factory calendar into consideration for calculation but I don't want factory calendar , I want normal calendar including all the days.

Note - In my factory calendar Saturday,Sunday and Holidays maintained which i want to neglect while calculation.System should take 7 days in calculation.

Ayoub_Habchi
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sandeep,

You can use the Response Monitoring customizing.

In this case, you define a service profile where you specify all days with times of openings.

Then you assign the service profile to notification type.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ayoub.

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Are you using any "Priority" for the notifications?Normally if have set dates calculation based on you priority system will calculate dates as per that.

Function Module CALCULATE_PRIORITY is called to calculate the start and end dates for priority.Kindly check this FM.

In configuration we assign notification type to priority type, so no.of days of completion is as per that.

In your case i hope you need to use user exit to determine the dates as per your factory calender.kindly check impact on priority jobs.

Regards,

Pardhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pardhu

Thank You for your reply.

Yes , We maintain days in customization as per Priority and Notification type. But my problem is system consider Factory calendar days for Notification start and Finish date. I want to be consider as Calendar days instead of factory calendar days.

Can you suggest which user exist would be helpful.

Regards

Sandeep

pardhreddyc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Do you have WORK CENTER assignment in your notification? if so kindly check the assignment of "Factory calendar ID" in workcenter-->Capacity.

SAP help says:

Factory calendar ID

Two-place ID to identify the factory calendar.

Dependencies

If you have not entered your own calendar, then the system uses the factory calendar for the plant.

Hope this may help you.

Regards,

Pardhu