cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change Planner group for particular Notification in Syclo ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am working on SAPWM 6.2 application. I have downloaded Notifications of two planner groups Ex. AD & SE for one login user id. Now when I open a particular Notification in Edit mode I want change the planner group assigned to that notification to other. Suppose if a Notification having planner group SE &  if I open that notification in edit mode then that Notification Planner group should change to AD & reflect changes in SAP backend. I am in little confusion that how & from where  I should start for this. Your suggestions will be very helpful.

Regards

Sudhir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts

&AK K

Marçal Oliveras

Karan Shaheri

I need your help.

Regards

Sudhir

karanshaheri
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

The other planner group should be auto populated once user edit's the notification?

If yes, then you will have to write an update rule on Notification edit screen but you will have to find out how to get the other planner group and to detect currently notification has which planner group.

Regards,

Karan Shaheri.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan,

I have created a custom table in SAP to map planner groups & login id.

So can it be possible to get planner group from this table.

Regards

Sudhir

former_member208808
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

If only two values are there then its toggle case(Either AD or SE) but i think you don't have control over values of planner group (in which case it has to be done dynamically) ?

If this is the case then,

1)Modify Update rule to search second value from table by manipulating indexes.

lets say current value is AD and you want next value which will be SE

so just select Range Selected by this index and then apply a rule to select a next value

this will look like following.

and sub rule will look like following.

2) You can use your custom table as well.

For this also modify update rule to include your custom table and search for next record for current value returned by index field.

In its parent search value write a condition same like above so that it will not return you same record but next record.

Regards,

AK