cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Sales Order Item characteristics not flowing to APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gentlemen.

We have ECC - APO integration and we have defined the Pricing date as one of the sales order item characteristics. When changes are done to pricing date at order item level and if we open the Configuration screen and close it and save the Order the pricing date value (characteristic) is flowing to the APO system.

However, if the user is not going into Configuration and just saving the order after changing the pricing date in Sales order item it was not updating into CUTABLE INFO (which we have succeeded by calling standard SAP function module to update and now new value is reflecting in CUTABLEINFO) and also not getting passed to APO.

We have also implemented to the user exit FV45VFZY_USEREXIT_APO_UPDTRIG in order to set the  flag ef_apoupd = 'X'.

Even then the newly changed CHARACTERISTIC VALUE is not being passed to CIF.

When I put a break point and debug the function  CIF_SL_DOC_OUTBOUND, I can see CUOBJ for sales order item is being passed but not the individual characteristics.

Appreciate any kind of guidance on how to tackle the issue.

Thank you,

Lakshmi Narayana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

You can use FM EXIT_SAPLCSLS_002 (Customer Exit Immediately Before Dispatching Sales Orders) with include ZXCIFU16. Here you can write a logic to check the values of characteristics in ECC and update the same in APO accordingly (both at creation and change).

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rahul for the swift response and help....

When I put the break point and see none of the characteristics are populated / transferred. Only CUOBJ is getting in and sales order item info.

Can you please guide me how can i populate the sales order item characteristics.

Thank you,

Lakshmi