SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EMIGALL: Replacement via INST_MGMT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone.

Im trying to migrate a device replacement by using INST_MGMT migration object. but whatever I do, I get the error "Not all meter readings results have been entered".

What Im doing:

- in DI_INT I put "03" in ACTION field

- in DI_ZW Im entering ZWSTANDCA (reading from the device im removing), ZWSTANDCE (reading from the new device Im installing)

- in DI_GER Im entering EQUNRNEU with the new device

I have also tryed enabling the field NO_MR_REQUIRED in DI_GER and populating it with "X", but that didnt change the situation nor corrected the error.

Am I missing any mandatory field or a part of the process?

When I run EMIGALL with the "W/o screens" option switched off, I see that the replacement screen gets triggered, and the both old and new devices are recognized and populated, but no data is entered in the following screen where the readings from the old and new device should be entered.

Did anyone run up to this situation or can help with a suggestion?

Thanks in advance!

Marko

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member

I got to the solution. In case someone else has the same problem, this might help:

- when entering the meter reads in DI_ZW, you must state both devices: the one youre replacing, and the new one youre replacing it with.

When using EMIGALL with screens, the old device will populate automaticaly. Unfortunately, when running it, you need to tell the system the old device again.

In DI_GER, of course, you only state the new device.

Marko

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Former Member

I got to the solution. In case someone else has the same problem, this might help:

- when entering the meter reads in DI_ZW, you must state both devices: the one youre replacing, and the new one youre replacing it with.

When using EMIGALL with screens, the old device will populate automaticaly. Unfortunately, when running it, you need to tell the system the old device again.

In DI_GER, of course, you only state the new device.

Marko