cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to split commission in case of cross selling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

My client has a scenario whereby, it cross sells products from different divisions, For example product A belongs to Division A and proposed cross selled product B belongs to division B.

If cross selled product B is included in the sales order then the commission for the should go to sales rep B while the commission for product A should go to sales rep A.

Kindly share ideas and pointers around how this can be achieved.

Many Thanks,

AC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anshul,

For this you need to make sure that right sales representative is available in line item in partner functions. As this data is copied in billing document and from there you can give your commission accordingly.

For this, one way is that while creating sales order, user always make sure that right sales is available in line item. The second could be to put a validation that automatically it proposes/checks for this material right sales representative. This could be done either by exit but before that you need to have right data for the same. This could be done with listing functionality by creating right condition (though I have at least not tested with sales representative but you can try one). If sales representative is header assign the material and put a validation in such a way that it checks for this representative.

Check the link below for the same as reference.

Let me know if it helped.

Regards

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, Rahul. This was helpful.